- Maintains a registry of dogs who have passed the DNA tests for
various genetics disorders.
- A site designed for health information managers for easy, quick
access to helpful information.
- The Veterinary Medical Database (VMDB) compiles patient encounter
data from nearly all North American veterinary medical colleges.
- Maintains a registry of dogs that ACVO Diplomates examine
and have found to be unaffected by major heritable eye disease.
- Maintains a research database which consists of information that is
generated by all examinations done by ACVO Diplomates.
- Maintains a research database of all examined horses as well as a registry of purebred horses that ACVO Diplomates examine
and have found to be unaffected by major heritable eye disease..
For more information on the ACVO/Merial National Service Dog Eye Exam Program: www.ACVOeyeexam.org
Veterinary Medical DataBases
. All rights reserved.